We respect your privacy!
Any and all information collected at this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or otherwise disclosed. Any information you give to Credit Repair Today will be held with the utmost care, and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to.
Herein after referred to as "Client", agree as follows:
- Consultant will analyze and investigate "Client's" personal credit reports.
- Consultant will prepare all the necessary correspondence for clarification of certain derogatory information, which may be contained in a client's credit report.
- Client is aware that all derogatory items after a specific period of time must automatically be removed. Bankruptcies are ten years from the filing date. All others are seven years from the date of last activity.
- Client is aware that there are non-profit credit counseling services available to him/her, and to check local listings.
- Client further agrees to provide the consultant with a copy of all correspondence received by the client as a result of the consultant's efforts and/or processing.
- Client is responsible for all depts owed to creditors.
- If the client feels he/she has been damaged by a violation of the Credit Repair Organization Act, client has the right to proceed against the bond held at Fearnow and Assoc at 104 East Bloomingdale Avenue, Brandon, Fl 33511.
- "If you, the Client, have been denied credit within the last sixty days, you may obtain a free copy of the consumer credit report from the consumer credit reporting agencies. You also have the right to dispute inaccurate information in a report. You may cancel this contract at any time before midnight of the third business day after the date you sign it. See the attached notice of cancellation form for an explanation of this right."
- Client understands the Consultant is being paid to send letters to the credit bureaus on client's behalf and payment is expected once this is done.
- After one calendar year from the date of this contract of 4 cycles of disputing Credit Repair Today Credit Correction Services will have fully completed 100% of services we agreed to perform and completed for our customers.
- Consultant, at his/her discretion, may keep for his/her records all correspondence and material used and produced by him/her.
- Client agrees that this constitutes their entire agreement and understands the consultant merely sends out letters and faxes.
- Consultant will send letters to the credit bureaus by utilizing methods in the Fair Credit Reporting Act of 1970, Section 611 (a). However, the Consultant does not promise that any particular standard of improvment can be attained. This agreement will remain in effect only if you abide by the following 1) Have no checks returned from your bank for any reason. 2) Mail all correspondence you receive from the credit bureaus (Equifax, Experian and Transunion) promptly to Credit Repair Today upon receipt.There is a $20 fee for all returned checks! All returned checks must be replaced with cash or cashier's check within 24 hours.